1 Local Lovin' | Threads on 8th | Everythings Always Sunny
Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Local Lovin' | Threads on 8th



So a while back my friend Rachel and I had the privilege to collaborate with the shop, Threads on 8th Located in Holland, Mi! Now in one word I'd describe the store, is classy. The ladies who buy for the store know exactly what they're doing. When you walk in, you're walking into high end, good quality pieces that will last you a lifetime. This whole outfit was styled at Threads on 8th you can find every piece there!







6 comments:

  1. Yessss! YES! I love this entire outfit. I'm personally a black coat lady, so I adore this black coat, and I love the pop of color with the hat and necklace! So cute :)
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny!! Agreed with you, I always love a good black coat!

      Delete
  2. I just love the hat and the jacket. I am loving that cranberry color.

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.