1 Coast Guard Essentials | Grand Haven, Mi | Everythings Always Sunny
Monday, July 28, 2014

Coast Guard Essentials | Grand Haven, Mi


Where on earth has this summer gone?! I mean it is almost august!! Although this summer is fllllying by have you heard of Coast Guard Festival? If you are a Michigander, I am sure you have, It is truly one of my favorite weeks of the year! I do not think I can begin to tell you the excitement I have for this weekend. I get to layout by the pool drink beerskiiis with my entire family and just relax. It is a real good time.
Hope you guys have some fun plans for this coming weekend! 

Xo

4 comments:

  1. Amazing striped maxi dress! i love your selection Kristin!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any reason to be on Lake Michigan is a good one! Boy do I miss Michigan summers! Loving the bikini you picked...so cute and girly!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete

 
Everythings Always Sunny © 2014.